There are days when you feel weaker, your mood decreases, you have concerns about the near future and feel out of place. As a foreigner, you may also feel misunderstood and lonely. If similar feelings and thoughts have a slight intensity and do not last long, it is often enough to have a longer conversation with someone trusted to feel better. Or a single consultation with a psychologist who will listen to you and help you understand what is happening to you.
If, however, for a long time or in a recurring way you suffer under:
- strongly depressed mood
- a sense of hopelessness
- thoughts to disappear or not to exist
- panic attacks or persistent feelings of anxiety
- physical symptoms that do not have medical reasons
- sleep and eating disorders
- difficulties in establishing and maintaining romantic or friendly relationships
it means that something bad is happening in your life and you should ask for help of a specialist.
Thanks to participation in psychotherapeutic sessions you will:
- be able to reduce the emotional tension that accompanies you and mute the somatic symptoms associated with it,
- understand better yourself and people around you,
- get an insight into the causes of your problems: both from the present and the past,
- build the motivation to change your way of feeling, thinking and behaving into a more adaptive one.
I am a psychologist and psychotherapist working in the psychodynamic paradigm. For over 8 years I have been helping others in solving their personal and interpersonal problems, in a better understanding of themselves – their feelings, thoughts and behaviors and in making changes to their lives for the better.
I invite you to the initial consultation. If we both recognize that psychotherapy is the best solution for you, I will invite you to the sessions once a week until you feel strong and ready to deal with what life brings by yourself.